How to Apply
The Keswick Foundation’s mission is purposely broad, allowing it to
Facilitate long-term and impactful service development and capacity building to address social needs in Hong Kong and Mainland China;
Enable innovative, holistic and practical solutions to fill service gaps in the community.
To achieve our goals, we give priorities to funding under-funded services, pilot projects and/ or new services in relation to:
• Capacity Building for Social Service and Education
• Children, Youth and Family
• Elderly, Special Needs and Vulnerable Groups
• Response to Crisis Events
Before submitting an application, we strongly encourage you to speak to one of our staff at 25792400 or submit a 3-page concept note to [email protected].
The concept note should include:
• A brief introduction of your organisation and the populations you serve;
• Description on the project framework and content you seek to fund and the issue you are addressing;
• A general overview of major service components and activities;
• A list of expected outputs and outcomes;
• An itemised budget sheet (with breakdown of each category) with a total requesting amount from the Keswick Foundation.
We also accept applications all year-round. Please send a completed Funding Application Form and take note of the Guidelines for funding application.